Slimming Style, Crustless Quiche
I make this crustless quiche slimming style recipe a lot and I realise I have never actually posted it.
So I thought why not? It’s very easy and very useful and I really hope you like it
A Crustless Quiche recipe is a really useful thing, trust me, soft, flavour packed, protein packed and so tasty.
It’s really great for lunch served with a big salad, for supper warm with beans and my healthy chips maybe?
However what I personally find it most useful for breakfast.
Warm if I’m home and I sometimes take a slice with me to work cold, a delicious, filling and tasty ‘desk’ breakfast
This Crustless quiche is so versatile and very easy to transport!! Perfect quiche for picnics
I’m a savoury girl – so I really enjoy this and prefer it to a sweet breakfast such as overnight oats
How do you make a Crustless Quiche?
Well let me tell you it’s really very easy
And you can make your quiche look really fancy pants in a beautiful white fluted flan dish. However more often that not I make it in a sandwich cake tin – keeping it real
Step – by – step to your Crustless Quiche
Full recipe is at the bottom of this post, however let me show you step by step
- Fry off you bacon & mushroom using fry light and maybe a touch of garlic and pop it in your flan dish or tin
2. Next add your eggs and cheese mix over the top and pop a few cherry tomatoes on top if you fancy it
3. Bake in the oven and voila – it really is that easy
4. And here it is – perfect and delicious
Crustless Quiche slimming style – flavour variants
I usually use bacon medallions and mushroom ( I love mushrooms) and I always add a little garlic and top with a few cherry tomato halves
But there are so so many other ingredients you can add, such as
- whatever you fancy to be honest
- Boiled potato pieces (Spanish omelet style I guess
So have a go and enjoy!
I make a great one with Asparagus & New Potatoes – have a gander
The Deets regarding your crustless Quiche
I reckon this feeds 4 – decent portions
So with reference Syns:
- 60g Low fat cheddar cheese – 2 Healthy Extra’s or approx 8 Syns (please check yourself too)
- 60ml Skimmed Milk – 1 Syn (you can use quark (free) but I don’t or part of your milk allowance )
So it’s either FREE is you’re using your healthy A’s or just over 2 Syns per quarter if you are not using your Healthy A’s
Please NOTE – I am not a Slimming World consultant – or affiliated at all with them.
Please check yourself 🙂
What to serve with your crustless quiche?
Well a great big tasty green salad goes down a storm with a slice of quiche either hot or cold and maybe a few new potatoes
It’s also great with baked beans and my homemade healthy chips
I also find this crustless quiche so helpful for tasty breakfasts!! – I take a 1/4 of it wrapped in tinfoil to work and eat it at my desk, it’s packed with protein and I love it.
Keeps me full until lunch time 🙂
Can you freeze your Crustless Quiche Slimming?
Yes yes yes you can
Let it cool first. I tend to freeze mine in slices, so I can just grab a single portion
Wrap in cling film tightly, or cling film and foil and pop in the freezer – make sure you use a permentant marker pen to date and label your quiche
Quiche can be frozen for up to 3 months
The Easy Slimming Group
I also have a Facebook Closed Group called Easy Peasy Slimming Style Recipes .
Come over and join this great honest community Facebook for Easy Peasy Slimming Recipes if you’re interested
Just use the join button if you like real home cooked tasty easy food!!
We support encourage and laugh!!Loads of tips and tricks – I promise
Oh and why not join me on Instagram – I’d love to see you there 🙂
Other Tasty morsels – Slimming Style
Why not have a loom around, I’m sure you’ll find a few recipe that take your fancy
If you like this crustless quiche I think you might also like these Easy Little Breakfast Cups too?
If you have a go please drop a comment and let me know what you think
I’d love to know
Big Love Clare x
Crustless Quiche slimming style
- Fry Light Spray
- 1 Clove Garlic peeled and very finely chopped
- 6 bacon Medallions cut into strips
- 200 g Mushrooms quartered
- 6 Medium Eggs
- 60 ml Skimmed Milk
- 60 g Low fat Cheddar Cheese grated
- Salt & Black pepper
- 4 Cherry tomatoes halved
- You will need an 8 inch / 20cm flan dish or sandwich tin
- Preheat your oven 180C/350F/Gas4
- In a frying pan, using fry light fry your bacon medallion pieces, garlic and mushrooms for approx 10 minutes until lightly golden
- Spray your flan dish or sandwich tin with Fry Light and tip in your cooked mushroom & bacon
- Next crack your eggs in to a bowl, add your milk, salt & pepper and mix with a fork or whisk
- Add your grated cheese to your egg mix and stir
- Tip your egg mix over your mushrooms and bacon into the flan dish or tin
- Pop your halved Cherry tomatoes on top
- Bake in your preheated oven for 35-40 minutes until cooked (firm to the touch) and golden in colour