Sweet Chilli Chicken Noodles
The easiest and stickiest lovely Sweet Chilli Chicken Noodles ever known to man!
Ok so maybe that’s an overstatement – but boy they’re good!
This recipe is so good, so tasty and so flipping easy.
‘Delicious soft chicken strips with sweet chilli sauce, stirfried vegetables including Pak Choi, beansprouts, carrots all served on soft yummy noodles’
And it’s all ready in 30 minutes! This we LOVE! perfect for mid week
It’s perfect for all the family and everyone loves noodles don’t they?
Super comforting and super easy – just what we love to hear
Lovely noodles coupled with chicken another family fave then they just have to be a success don’t they?!
So Quick! Sweet Chilli Chicken Noodles
And it takes 20 minutes tops, what’s not to like?!
I so love a quick tasty dinner!
And all the family love it!
Sweet Chilli Chicken Noodles for the kids?
For the kids I guess you could leave the chilli sauce out and add honey maybe instead?
But the sweet chilli sauce works so so well! And it’s not that spicy – try them, you never know?
If you use honey instead you could call them Honey Chicken Noodles – modified for the kids
This recipe is soooooo nice was featured on the Enconas brand website which makes me really happy!
I suggest you give it a try.
It’s so good!
Rice Noodles with sweet chilli chicken
I used rice noodles as I love them but there’s no reason why you couldn’t use other types of noodles.
Just cook according to on pack instructions.
Udon noodles are lovely too, so soft to eat
Rice noodles, or simply rice noodle, are noodles made from rice, it’s that simple.
The principal ingredients are rice flour and water.
Sometimes ingredients such as tapioca or corn starch are added in order to improve the transparency or increase the gelatinous and chewy texture of the noodles. Source -Wikipedia
Storing your Chilli Chicken Noodles
If you have any leftovers, once cool they can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days
You can reheat on the stove in a pan or in the microwave – ensure they are piping hot before you consume
These sweet chilli chicken noodles are avtiually great served cold, I often take them to work for lunch! Delicious
Other Noodle Recipes
If you love noodles as much as I do then made try one of my Oudon Noodle Recipes
This beef one is lovely!!
Also I think you’ll love my amazingly Easy Pad Thai if you like this recipe
Go have a look, it’s so good and perfect for a quick supper!
Again the emphasis being on quick
If you have a go please do let me know how you get on, I do so love to have your comments
Big Love Cx
Sweet Chilli Chicken Noodles
- 2-3 chicken breasts cut into strips
- 2 crushed garlic cloves or squirt of chilled garlic
- 1 cm grated ginger / or squirt of chilled ginger
- Pack of stir fry veg/ or bean-sprouts pak choi carrot slivers pepper slivers / mushrooms etc
- 3 tbs sweet chilli dipping sauce - Encona for me is the best - tried a few
- 250 g bag fresh rice noodles
- Bunch of fine asparagus
- 1 yellow pepper seeds removed and sliced in 1cm strips
- Juice 1 lime yes I know it's a lemon in the picture but it's all I had :-0 half lime as you need it in 2!
- 2 tbsp olive oil / or fry light
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- Sprinkling Sesame seeds
- Salt & Black Pepper
- In a large frying pan or wok add 1tbsp olive oil and squirt go ginger and garlic, add chicken strips and fry for 7-10 minutes until they start to go golden brown.
- Add sweet chilli sauce and juice of 1/2 lime, coat chicken in sauce and fry for 2 mins.
- Put in oven proof dish and pop in oven to keep warm.
- In same pan add 1 tbsp olive oil and stir fry veg and asparagus - for 3 -4 minutes.
- Add rice noodles and heat through say 2 mins. Add soy sauce and remaining lime juice. Season.
- Pile stir-fry on warmed plate and pop chicken pieces on top.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and dig in………