Easy Greek Pasta Salad
Oh the sun’s out at last and I need more salads for mealtimes and BBQ’s. This Greek Pasta salad is not only easy but it’s filling and it constitutes a whole meal as well as a dish to serve as a side!
I adore salads but not those boring ones, and this one, let me tell you, is full on flavour and delicious
I’ve love Greek salad from the very first time I had it on holiday – I love the combination of flavours
So to make it more filling and great for parties I made it into a pasta salad
Easy Greek salad?
So what is Feta Cheese?
So why Greek Pasta Salad?
Well I love both the idea of Greek salad backed up with some pasta to make it a filling meal!
I also like to serve food outside whether that be a BBQ side or a simple lunch or dinner
I like light fresh foods and this ticks that box!
Just look at the ingredients – so fresh and light 🙂
Can I make my Greek Pasta Salad in advance?
The really good thing about this salad is it has not lettuce or leaves to go soggy
So yes make it the night before if you need time on the day
Just pack it in an airtight container and pop in the fridge to enjoy the next day
What should I serve with Greek Pasta Salad?
This Greek Pasta Salad served cold is the most perfect side at a BBQ. It goers really well with BBQ meats and vegetables
You can make it up ahead off time and simply pop it in the fridge until you are ready to serve your BBQ’ed meats
I have loads of great sides : –
I have so many grilling / BBQ recipes – just use the search bar and have a gander!
Another perfect Pasta Salad
Here’s lovely Pasta Salad with Salami, Roquefort & Black Olives is delicious! I guess you could call it Italian Salami pasta salad!
perfect as part of a BBQ and would also be great just as launch in the garden.
Other tasty salad morsels
I’ve gathered all my salad recipes together – that might help
Big Love Clare x
Easy Greek Pasta Salad
- 300 g Dried pasta of your choice
- 1/2 Red Onion chopped into small pieces
- 250 g Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 1/2 Red Pepper deseeded and chopped
- 1/2 Cucumber - cut lengthways and chopped
- 200 g Black pitted olives halved
- 200 g Feta cheese crumbled (I used vegetarian)
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons dried Oregano
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Juice 1/2 Lemon
- In a large saucepan cook your pasta according to on pack instructions
- Once cooked, run under cold water to cool, and drain, set aside
- Meanwhile prepare your Red Onion, Red Pepper, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Olives
- Next make your dressing, simply mix all the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl
- Combine your cold pasta with the dressing and mix
- Then tip in all your other ingredients (reserving a little Feta Cheese for the top) and gently stir to combine
- Pop into a nice serving bowl, sprinkle with Feta and serve