Easy Chinese BBQ Pork
This easy Chinese BBQ Pork is simply delicious, super easy and a fab change for BBQ season
I get fed up of the same burgers / sausages in grilling season. This on the other hand is a fantastic alternative
You simply marinate your pork fillet in the special marinade and leave it for a couple of hours covered in the fridge, ideally overnight if possible
It really is so very easy – simply prepare the marinade in a plastic bag, chuck the pork fillets in and leave to work it’s magic.
Chuck them on the BBQ for approx 30 minutes and you’re done.
Slice your Chinese BBQ Pork – yum
Its so good and sometimes pork can be dry, this isn’t
BBQ Grilling Season
It’s BBQ season – yey!!! and here’s I give you a beautiful moist Chinese BBQ Pork fillet picture!
So easy and so tasty and such a wonderful change, I get a bit fed up late summer of same old same old food!
I really think that BBQ foods is often a bit boring.
Grilling outside should be fun, so lets change it up a bit!
Go on have a go and wow your guests!
Delicious, tasty, lean and tender pork yum…..
The pork tenderloin, also called pork fillet, is a long thin cut of pork.
As with all quadrupeds, the tenderloin refers to the psoas major muscle along the central spine portion, ventral to the lumbar vertebrae.
When you’re looking for lean protein to include in your diet, or when you simply crave some healthy meat, pork tenderloin is a good choice.
It’s low in fat, high in protein and a rich source of B vitamins and selenium.
So what you waiting for
I know sometimes pool loin can be a tad dry, but I promise you this is moist and delicious! Bursting with flavour
The recipe is from BBQ BOY and it’s something a bit different isn’t it? And trust me it’s delicious! I’ve eaten it very often
What to Serve with BBQ Chinese Pork
So what can you eat with this lovely BBQ Pork?
Well it’s good with hassleback potatoes & a green salad. And all the normal BBQ sides
Or in a sandwich / burger bun with loads of salad and condiments – yum
You could try it with my lovely No Mayo Asian Slaw – delicious!
And the best Potato Salad – give it a go maybe
Let me know why you think if you have a go
I love to get your comments
Other BBQ Side Ideas
And here’s a collection of 8 BBQ side ideas
Other tasty morsels
And finally if you like 5 spice I think you’d like my Crispy Chilli Beef Recipe
Chinese BBQ Pork - so Easy!
- 2 medium size pork fillets
- 2 inches fresh ginger root peeled
- 1 large clove of garlic crushed 1
- 2 tablespoons Hoisin Sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons light soft brown sugar
- teaspoon five-spice powder
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons clear honey
- Finely grate the ginger, & squeeze out the juice into a non-metallic dish.
- Add all the marinade ingredients into a large bowl, stir together well.
- Add the pork filets & make sure they are coated well in the marinade.
- Cover & set aside for a couple of hours or overnight in the fridge.
- Barbecue the pork filets over medium hot coals, for about 25 - 35 minutes depending on size or until the inside is blush pink.
- Cover with foil & rest for at least 10 minutes before serving, this way it will be cooked without being dry.