Pizza Chicken – Slimming Style
Oh I’ve made a corker, I’ve made a Slimming Style Pizza Chicken! Nom nom – It’s blaaaaardy marvellous and hits the spot! I promise…
The Deets on your Pizza Chicken
Well you do need to use 2/3rds of a Healthy A – but boy it’s so worth it.
Clearly it isn’t a carb base – but the flavours, let me tell you flipping delicious and just like a Pizza!
I have so enjoyed it. So far I’ve eaten it 2 nights running and I only developed it last night and tweaked it tonight.
You basically hammer out a chicken breast fillet as your base.
When it’s thin and large it takes all the lovely toppings.
Make sure you pop it in a couple of plastic bags before you bash it!!
Toppings for your Pizza Chicken
I heard there was already something similar out there, but that’s ok.
Mine is a tad different and the choice of topping works so well.
I’ve used tomatoes – puree and lovely sweet fresh cherry ones.
Delicious mushrooms, smoked bacon medallions (you could use ham if you prefer), garlic, dried herbs and fresh basil.
All topped off with lovely grated and baked cheese – yum!
(Clearly you can add whatever you like, onions, peppers – whatever …..)
By using Chicken as a base means it’s also super low carb!! Everyone’s a winner.
It’s so tasty you can make it for the whole family.
This dish deserves it’s place on your table, weight loss/ healthy to not. Simply because its so delicious.
It also only takes 35 minutes to cook! So quick and so easy!
To Serve your Pizza Chicken
To serve you can eat it on it’s own. Obviously
I topped mine with more fresh tomatoes. Or maybe you could make SW chips and a really big salad too?
It’s so good.
So have a go at my Slimming Pizza Chicken and let me know what you think, I’d love that
Other recipes you might like
If you like this recipe I also think you’d like my VERY popular Mac & Cheese also developed with ‘skinny’ in mind
And why not go for a pud too?! Try my Baked Nectarines – a sweet treat!
And here’s another corker – My Chicken Curry slimming styleeeeeee
The Slimming Group
I also have a Facebook Closed Group called Easy Peasy Slimming Style Recipes – come over and join this great honest community Facebook for Slimming Style Recipes if you’re interested
Just use the join button if you like real home cooked tasty easy food!!
We support encourage and laugh!!
Loads of tips and tricks – I promise
Big Love Clare xx
Slimming style Pizza
- 1 Chicken Breast fillet - no bone or skin
- 1 Clove of Garlic - crushed
- Fry Light
- Salt & Pepper
- 4 Mushrooms sliced
- 6 cherry tomatoes sliced
- 2 Bacon Medallions sliced
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs or just oregano
- A few torn Basil leaves
- 2 Light Mini Baby Bell Cheeses 2/3rds Healthy A
- Fry Light
- Preheat oven 200c/400f/Gas Mark 6
- Cut your chicken breast lengthways but do not cut through
- ake a plastic bag and pop your Chicken beast in - seal and using a meat clever or rolling pin, bash until approx 1/2 cm thickness
- Spray a baking sheet with Fry Light and pop your large chicken breast on the tin
- Pop your crushed garlic all over the top of the chicken, season with Salt & pepper then spray again with firelight
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes
- Whilst your Chicken Pizza base is cooking, prepare your toppings
- Remove chicken from oven then add 5 teaspoons tomato puree and spread over the top
- Then add your sliced cherry tomatoes, followed by your sliced mushroom, herbs, then your slices of bacon
- Finally top with your grated cheese and basil leaves Spray with Fry Light
- Bake for a further 15 -20 minutes minutes in the oven - until golden brown