Heck’s Meatballs – Herby Chicken Italia
You just HAVE to try these Heck’s Meatballs – Herby Chicken Italia made from their lovely sausages .
I’ve just cooked & consumed the most delicious dinner – incredible and so #HEALTHYEPLS! yay!
Guaranteed – these will become a firm favourite – definitely will in this house!
I served ours with a wonderful fresh tomato sauce on a bed of pasta and a sprinkling of Parmesan and Basil 🙂
I used 10 Hecks Chicken Italia Sausages (one pack) and made 20 meat balls = Now these sausages are 0.5 Syns for 2 – so I make that 2.5 Syns for 10!
CORRECTION – now it’s 0.5 Syns each boohoo – but still low!
Hecks Meatballs, yum!
And then you make 20 meatballs – yes you got it 5 !!!!!
Woo hoo! So that’s a full meal for less that 2.5 Syns if you use your parmesan or baby bells as Healthy A
It’s such a good filling dinner with no compromise on taste or flavour, delicious!
If you have a go at these Herby Chicken Italia Meatballs, please let me know what you think by commenting in the comments section below the post 🙂
I just love to get your comments
Other tasty dinners with Heck Sausages apart form meatballs
And if you love this recipe I have a couple more using these Heck’s sausages.
First up is my Heck’s Chicken Italia Patties which are really good burgers but just that little bit healthier.
I also have what I call a proper dinner, Sausages with potatoes and veg but just a little bit fancy!
I do love discovering new products that are low in fat and calories and can help me make and develop delicious new recipes.
When you are trying hard to be healthy it’s so important that you actually eat something tasty!
You know so you don’t feel deprived. Well these beauties are just the ticket!
Oh and here’s my Classic Easy Tomato Sauce recipe! You need this guys for SW, so good!
The Slimming Group
I also have a Facebook Closed Group called Easy Peasy Slimming Style Recipes.
Come over and join this great honest community Facebook for Slimming Style Recipes if you’re interested!
Just use the join button if you like real home cooked tasty easy food!!
We support encourage and laugh!!
Loads of tips and tricks – I promise
Thanks And Enjoy
Cx (keep on keeping on)
Heck's Herby Chicken Italia Meatballs
- Pack of Hecks Chicken Italia Sausages
- 1 tablespoon Dried Oregano
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Parsley
- Fry Light - or Olive Oil if you're not on SW
- 300 g cherry or small plum Tomatoes halved
- 1 Clove Garlic peeled and very finally sliced
- 1/2 Punnet Mushrooms sliced
- 100 g Pasta - whatever shape you like and however much you like - cooked according to instructions
- 20 g Grated Parmesan or grated Baby Bell
- Basil Leaves
- Pre-heat your oven to warm
- Remove your Hecks sausages from the packet and remove the skins, with a knife, Chop each sausage in half
- On a plate mix your dried herbs with salt and freshly ground black pepper, using damp hands roll your sausage halves into balls, finally roll in a little of the herb mix - pop on one side
- In a small pan add you halved Cherry tomatoes and the garlic and heat for 10-15 minutes string occasionally
- In a large frying pan spray with fry lite or olive oil - fry off the meatballs until nice and golden, make sure they are cooked through - about 10- 15 minutes - pop into a warm oven
- Pop your pasta onto boil - once boiling add 1-2 Tablespoons of the pasta cooking water to the tomato sauce
- In the same pan you used for the meatballs, fry off your sliced mushrooms in fry lite until golden - add your meatballs back to the pan, heat through
- Then serve pasta on plate first, followed by tomato sauce, then pile the meatballs and mushrooms on top!
- Finally sprinkle with 2 teaspoons Parmesan or grated Baby Bell and some fresh basil leaves