Easy Sausage & New Potato Tray Bake
The way Forward!
Perfect for the summer & autumn, my recipe for Sausage & New Potato Tray Bake is a must.
If you’re anything like me you’re probably sick of salads right now and a tad bored.
As lovely as salads are obviously, there is a limit yes?!
So sometimes you just want a nice dinner, but in these sweltering temperatures who wants to slave over a hot oven?
Certainly not me and probably not you either?
So Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy to the rescue.
Here’s a simple and very easy ‘one tray supper’ bringing together a classic sausage tray bake, with some summer lightness!
My Sausage & New Potato Tray Bake
It combines beautiful Hecks Pork Sausages (Gluten Free & Dairy Free, let me tell you and 97% Pork) and lovely onions
When you put these sausages together with lovely little new potatoes, red onions, sage, chilli oil, roasted cauliflower and fresh garden all roasted in the oven, you create something very special
The secret is to make sure all the ingredients cook in the same amount of time. This is why you need to half your new potatoes etc.
There is something lovely about the sweetness of the onions, the succulent pork sausages and a mild chilli note in the background, simply lovely!
It really is so flavoursome and ready on one tray in about 40 minutes!
Flipping perfect! With VERY little washing up!
What’s not to love? A traybake!
Here at easy peasy lemon squeezy we love a simple tray bake! It is the very essence of what we do!
Often we call it a one pot wonder! It’s so simple, so easy with very little preparation = result!
Why not have a go and try something different and if you do let me know what you think to my new recipe for Easy Sausage & New Potato Tray Bake, I really would love to know, drop me a comment below?!
Other Sausage Tray Bake Dinners
I have quite a few sausage tray bakes – so easy! Another great one is Honey & Herb Sausage Bake.
It’s lovely have a look
Or if you fancy a more traditional Sausage dinner why not try my Easy Sausage Toad in the Hole
Thanks so much for your support!
I hope you love the recipes?
The Slimming Group
I also have a Facebook Closed Group called Easy Peasy Slimming Style Recipes .
Come over and join this great honest community Facebook for Easy Peasy Slimming Recipes if you’re interested
Just use the join button if you like real home cooked tasty easy food!!
We support encourage and laugh!!Loads of tips and tricks – I promise
Big Love Clare x
Easy Sausage & New Potato Tray Bake
- 500-600 g small New Potatoes halved
- 2 medium Red Onions peeled and chopped into 8
- 1 Clove Garlic peeled and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Dried Sage
- Salt and Black Pepper
- 1/2 Head of Cauliflower broken into florets
- 1 - 2 tablespoons - or large drizzle Chilli Olive Oil (make sure it's chilli) Fry light and chilli flakes if you're being good
- 6 Hecks Pork Sausages
- 150-200 g Frozen Garden Peas
- Preheat oven - 200C/400F/Gas 6
- In a large solid based baking tray throw in your New Potato halves, followed by the chopped red onions
- Sprinkle over the finely chopped Garlic, the Dried Sage and season with Salt and Black Pepper
- Next add the Cauliflower Florets Drizzle over the Chilli Olive Oil (or fry light)
- Finally top with the 6 Hecks Sausages, prick them twice Bang in the preheated oven on the top shelf for 35-40 minutes, string it round once after 15 minutes
- When the sausages are cooked and the potatoes are tender (approx. 35-45 minutes) throw in the garden peas and return to the oven for a further 5 minutes
- Remove and serve