Easy No-Churn Ice Cream!
Oh My word – this Easy No-Churn Ice Cream is quite simply the easiest recipe on EPLS!
Three Ingredients!!!!!! Yes 3!
It’s the simplest recipe on the blog, I’m sure!
I decided to make a Cherry No-Churn Ice Cream as we love it. I could already taste it was going to be quite sweet as I was making it so I wanted some fruit in there to cut through the sweetness a little.
There is something quite ‘heart swelling’ about making your own Ice Cream.
And who knew it was SO easy!? and I mean easy!
So go on show off and make loads 🙂
Flavour option for your Ice Cream
And the options are endless!
- Lemon curd swirled through (also cuts the richness nicely)
- Broken Cookies
- Chocolate chips
- Fresh strawberries
- Nut & chocolate
- Eton-mess Ice-Cream? Marshmallows / Meringue / Strawberries
- Chocolate spread / Peanuts / Hazelnuts
Oh anything I could go on and on…..
Please have a go at this Easy No-Churn Ice Cream, I would love to see your pics, have your comments and your flavours
Just drop a comment below the blog post!
More Ice Cream Puds
And if you love Ice cream maybe have a go at my equally simple Ice Cream Cake- it’s delicious and such a showstopper!
Let me see your ice creams
Easy No-Churn Ice Cream
- 1/2 Tin 200g Condensed Milk (I used the 'lite' version as it's very naughty)
- 600 ml Double Cream
- 200 g or more Fresh Cherries pitted
- I used my Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer but you can use an electric hand whisk or just your arm (if you've got the stamina, think toned arms
- In a bowl whisk the condensed milk and double cream until it looks like clotted cream - may take a few minutes
- Scrape into a container of choice - a loaf tin will do
- Chop half the pitted Cherries into medium sized pieces. With the other half - pop in a bowl and using a fork 'squish' until it looks like pulp
- Then put about 6 teaspoons of the pulp across the top of the ice cream and using a knife swirl it through to get the rippled effect
- Finally top with the chopped cherries
- Cover with Cling film and freeze until hard - about 4 hours
- When you are ready to serve - remove from the freezer leave for 10-15 minutes to soften slightly and scoop away!
- It's rich - so enjoy - but you don't need loads to satisfy your ice-cream appetite