Christmas Chocolate Martini
This is the ultimate Christmas tipple – Christmas Chocolate Martini?
It packs a massive mistletoe punch and just needs some carol singers and a log fire on the side.
And to be fair it doesn’t have to be just at Christmas time – promise 🙂
Oh Christmas is such a lovely time, I love it!!
And this Christmas Martini really hits the spot!
The Ingredients for your Christmas Chocolate Martini
Coffee, Vodka, lovely Baileys and Coffee liqueur.
All my favourite things – not forgetting of course the chocolate to decorate…..
So what actually is a Martini?
Main alcohol: Gin
Another Christmas Martini
If you love a coffee Martini have a go at this Vodka Espresso Martini too!
My favourite and simply delicious
Remember they are strong #drinkresponsibly
Love J x
Christmas Chocolate Martini - Choca Mocha
- 1 shot espresso coffee doesn't matter if it's hot straight from the kettle
- 1 shot vodka
- 1 shot baileys
- 1 shot kahlua or coffee liqueur
- Piece of chocolate to decorate Ice
- Put loads of ice and all the liquid in a shaker or jar and give it a really good shake- the longer you shake the more you get a frothy top.
- Pour into a martini glass and then grate a bit of chocolate over the top.