Chocolate Brownies Slimming World Style!
Oh It’s so tough when you are trying to follow a Slimming programme and all you crave after a while is something sweet, a sweet hit! So after many failed attempts I’ve come up with these Chocolate Brownies Slimming World Style!
******** ON HOLD WHILST I CHECK OUT IF YOU HAVE TO COUNT THE BEANS AS FLOUR
So Syns may not be right 🙁
Well I’ve racked my brains – A LOT! Oh my it was difficult!
Well I can’t tell you they are like the full fat version of a Brownie as they are simply not. Honesty always from me!
But they are ok and certainly deliver a sweet hit.
I’m not sure why but when you are baking with low fat and sweetened the products tend to taste a bit ‘cardboardy’
Well I do know why but I won’t bore you with the science. They also have very little fat!
I’ve made these a few times and have moved from a chocolate omelette (ha ha) to something that I think is ok!
Black Beans For Chocolate Brownies?
Yes you heard it here first – Black beans!
They have little flavour, low calories and when pureed form the base of these brownies – don’t knock it until you’ve tried it!
Other unusual Ingredients in this Brownie Recipe
And a couple of other unusual ingredients that I thought I’s show you – both Arte used in this Brownie recipe
I bought both in Tescos as well!
And next time I bake them – I may try adding some grated beetroot? I’ll let you know
Look at that bake!
Then drizzled with some Agave Nectar – how pretty!
The all important Deets
Options Hot Choc – 4 Syns
1 level Tablespoon Choc Shot – 2 Syns
2 level Tablespoons Dark Chocolate Chips 8 Syns
2 Tablespoons Agave Nectar (natural sweetener) 5 Syns
Cut into 9 = 2 Syns per piece (approx)
To Serve your Slimming Brownies
Perfect with a cuppa as a tea time treat
I think they are better the next day – let me know what you think
So please let me know what you think!! I’ve handed a few out and so far I’ve had good reviews – fingers crossed
I also have a Facebook Closed Group called Easy Peasy Slimming Style Recipes .
Come over and join this great honest community Facebook for Easy Peasy Slimming Style Recipes if you’re interested
Just use the join button if you like real home cooked tasty easy food!!
We support encourage and laugh!!
Loads of tips and tricks – I promise
Big Love Clare x
Chocolate Brownies Slimming Style!
- Spray Fry Light
- 1 Tin Black Beans drained and washed
- 1 Tablespoon Choc Shot
- 1 Tablespoon Agave Nectar
- 3 Medium Eggs
- 2 Sachets Options Belgian Hot Chocolate - reduced sugar 22g
- 2 Tablespoons Dark Chocolate Chips I used Tesco
- Preheat the oven to 200c/400f/Gas6
- Grease and line a 20cm x 20cm / 8 inch x 8inch - using fry light
- In a food processor or with a stick blender, blitz the black beans with the Agave Nectar until smooth - they sort of go purple.
- Add the Eggs one at a time to the blender and whisk until smooth
- Next add the 2 Sachets of Options Hot Chocolate and blend until smooth
- Finally sprinkle over the dark chocolate chips
- Pour into your lined tin
- Pop on the middle shelf of your preheated oven for approx 25 minutes - cake should be firm to touch
- Remove from the oven and cool in the tin
- Drizzle over 1 Tablespoon Agave Nectar
- Cut into 9 pieces