Hi and welcome to
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy
A place to inspire, share and talk everything kitchen with a side order of lifestyle and social ;)
The Passion Overload! (AKA Passion fruit margarita)
The Passion Overload (AKA Passion fruit margarita)
Like all passions …… This is simple but strong and boy does it hit home…..
Flipping delicious – just have a go!
- 20ml tequila
- 10ml passion fruit liqueur
- 10ml passion fruit coulis or fresh passion fruit pulp or passion fruit juice
- 10ml triple sec
- Juice of half lime
- Salt for the rim – optional
- Put a good handful of ice in the shaker. Add all the ingredients and shake.
- Pour into a margarita glass.
- You can use the lime to make a salt rim by rubbing the lime around the glass then dip The rim of the glass in a saucer with salt in it – fine sea salt is the best , not table salt.
I don’t like salt with this so just have a big pile of Tuc or Ritz salty biscuits on the side
You will need something savoury to enjoy with this – see note above on salty biscuits!