Sunday Brunch Recipe
Oh I made this Sunday Brunch Recipe last week for myself and my mum and it was amazing. Crisp, soft, savoury full of all the yummy flavours of potatoes, bacon eggs – you get the vibe I’m sure
Obviously it doesn’t have to be a Sunday and it also doesn’t have to be brunch – it’s so good I could eat it for any meal
It’s all made in one pan and it’s super easy and I’ll show you step by step
Brunch Ideas – one pan breakfast
So mine had new potatoes, mushrooms, bacon, peas, a touch of garlic and fried eggs
You could also add anything else that takes your fancy – such as sausages, a touch of chilli maybe?
Step by Step to your perfect Sunday BRUNCH – easy!
*** See recipe card for full instructions***
Boil your halved new potatoes and then fry off in a large sauce pan
Add your mushrooms and sliced bacon medallions
Pop in your peas and then make a space for your eggs, crack into the space and let them cook for 3 minutes until cooked to your liking (pop a top on your pan to cook the top of the egg if you like) and voila serve onto warm plates
The perfect Sunday Brunch Idea at home
And clearly it doesn’t need to be a Sunday 🙂
What to serve with your one pan Sunday Brunch?
You can eat this dish exactly as it comes out of the pan
However if you’d like to make it even more of a big brunch maybe add beaked beans and toast? Or maybe even a sausage or two
It’s also really good with a big dollop of tomato ketchup
Are you a sweet or a savoury brunch person?
I’m most definitely a savoury breakfast / brunch kinda girl
Are you? I do sort of understand the appeal of pancakes, muffins etc but give me savoury any day
I like to have fruit after this as a sort of pudding 🙂
The Easy Slimming Group
I also have a Facebook Closed Group called Easy Peasy Slimming Style Recipes .
Come over and join this great honest community Facebook for Easy Peasy Slimming Recipes if you’re interested
Just use the join button if you like real home cooked tasty easy food!!
We support encourage and laugh!!Loads of tips and tricks – I promise
Oh and why not join me on Instagram – I’d love to see you there 🙂
Other tasty Brunch Morsels
And if you liked this recipe I’m pretty sure you’d love my Breakfast cups too
Luxury Healthy Sunday Brunch
And here we have it my Potato Rosti’s with Smoked Salmon – oh my – get them a try
Sunday Brunch Recipe - All in one pan
- One cal cooking spray Or olive oil, sunflower oil or whatever you like
- 400 gram New Potatoes
- 6 Bacon Medallions
- 300 gram Mushrooms
- 1 clove Garlic
- 100 gram Garden peas Frozen
- 2 Eggs Free-Range
- Boil your halved new potatoes for 20minutes in a saucepan of water until tender, drain
- In a large frying pan add your oil or spray with one cal spray on a high setting
- Add your potatoes and fry on high for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Next add your garlic, mushrooms and bacon medallions and fry for a further 5 minutes, if using one cal spray you might need to respray. You need everything to be turning golden and crispy and you need to stir occasionally
- Then add your frozen peas and fry for a further 3 minutes. Stir
- Finally make two holes/ spaces in the pan and crack in the eggs - fry for a further 3 -4 Minutes depending on how you like your eggs cooked. If you have a lid for your pan - pop it on, if not maybe cover with some foil - helps cook the top of the egg
- Remove lid and serve your brunch onto warm plates