Get over the greens A.K.A The Morning After
So have you been overdoing it? 🙂 ? Do you need something green and nutritious? That also tastes good? Then look no further Get over the greens A.K.A The Morning After is a Green smoothie / juice.
It’s good to drink, totally palatable and so healthy & nutritious – easy peasy!
And it has no dairy – so no creamy nonsense!
There’s a lot of hype over green juices, but have you tried some of them?
They taste rubbish in my opinion. And in most cases they seem to contain banana – this one doesn’t!
Made from spinach, apples, celery and lime juice – it really tastes good! Honest!
And so very good for you
Go on – give it a go! You’ll love it and Get over the greens Amazingly it’s delicious, strange to fathom but true.
If you want more ZING just add some grated ginger into the blender / Nutribullet – it’s so delicious and easy
Does Green juice detox?
Well I’m not entirely sure to be honest. However nutrients in vegetable juices are very easily absorbed by the body, that is a fact. They also don’t ask the body to do a lot reference digestion.
I do think they help to cleanse the body
I’ve also heard that it’s better to drink these juices slowly (rather than gulping them down) and you can do this one slowly as it tastes nice!
If you like this smoothie you might also like another smoothie on here called Sunshine Sharon
Go on give them a try – these drinks really are so good for you!
Green Juice - Get over the greens smoothie
- A cup of spinach leaves - stuff them into a mug
- A cup of Apple juice straight from fridge so nice and cold - I use Copella
- 2 sticks of celery sliced into chunks and no leaves on them
- Juice from 1 Lime
- Put the spinach and apple juice in blender and whizz till it's all chopped up really well
- Add celery and whizz again till it's all disappeared
- Add the lime juice and give it a final blitz
- Get a martini glass, ice and slice of lime and POUR AND DRINK (If you don't like the bits then just pour through a sieve)