Hi and welcome to
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy
A place to inspire, share and talk everything kitchen with a side order of lifestyle and social ;)
Very Berry (merry) Bloggers!
Very Berry (merry) Bloggers! A delicious Champagne, Cranberry & Strawberry Cocktail developed especially for the UK National Blog Awards 2016! Why not join us on 29th April – make yourself one and cross everything you’ve got!
Come celebrate – perfect Party Pop!
- 20ml/ 1/2oz Vodka ( 1 tbsp)
- Big Handful of strawberries
- 60ml/ 2oz Cranberry Juice
- 60ml/ 2oz Fizz -(1 little 200ml bottle of Prosecco will make 3 of these)
- Put 1 strawberry aside for decoration then Blitz the rest of the strawberries in a whizzer for a minute or so.
- Pour the strawberry juice through a fine sieve to get rid of the pips. You will get a couple of tablespoons of delicious juice.
- Put 1 Tbsp (or about 20ml) of the strawberry juice into the champagne flute.
- Add the vodka
- Add the Cranberry Juice
- Top up with fizz, but go slowly otherwise it will bubble over the top. Depending on the glass size you’ll need about 50-60ml of fizz to top up.
- Cut a strawberry in half and add to the side of the flute to finish it off
- Perfect Party Pop xx