Oh Summer Daze Cocktail
You could say it’s where a Margarita meets a Mojito – Summer Daze Cocktail 🙂
This is the sure fire drink to enjoy sat in the garden with the summer rays, where are they?!
You can go full on Margarita style and just make it with half the ingredients (pre party mode) or add the apple and berries ( true Brit mode)
Another Summer Cocktail
There’s not much that shouts Summer to me than Sangria
And if you fancy a more traditional sangria with a twist why not try our Posh Bird Sangria, its also really good
And just one more cocktail recipe
How about a classic Easy Margarita Recipe – I love a margarita
Love C x
Summer Daze Cocktail
- 50 ml tequila
- 30 ml triple sec
- Juice of 1 lime
- Couple of mint leaves plus some more for decoration
- Splash of Cassis or Chambord or hibiscus juice
- 30 ml of cloudy apple juice
- Put ice, tequila, triple sec, lime juice and mint leaves in a shaker and go for it.
- Pour into glass and trickle in cassis or whatever red coloured berry flavoured mixer you are adding. It will sink to the bottom.
- This is lovely, looks stunning but really is just a fancy margarita.
- Either leave it as 2 layers or mix it up and add the apple juice - I actually prefer the beautiful deep red berry liqueur mixed through and the Apple juice added - make it a True Brit!
- Lob on a mint leaf or two, Done