Oh Easy Champagne Sangria!
Our darling friend Fillet King (Brice) who we have known for more than 10 years shows us his delicious and very easy champagne sangria!
He’s also very handy at filleting a fish!!
Refreshing Sangria Recipe
I have been drinking this every summer for more than 15 years 🙂 oh dear that’s a long time.
However I find this champagne sangria so easy to drink (too easy maybe) and so refreshing in the heat in the Mediterranean! It’s so easy to drink!
Clearly we can drink it anywhere, so why not try it first in your back garden in the sunshine with a bunch of family and friends!
So give it a go – it really is delicious!
You know I’ve been thinking – its all the fruit in this sangria it’s positively healthy?? Yes?
What is Sangria?
So what is the official definition of Sangria, well according to Wiki
Sangria (English: /sæŋˈɡriːə/, Portuguese pronunciation: [sɐ̃ˈɡɾi.ɐ]; Spanish: sangría [saŋˈɡɾi.a]) is an alcoholic beverage of Spanish origin.
A punch, the sangria traditionally consists of red wine and chopped fruit, often with other ingredients such as orange juice or brandy.
And if you fancy a more traditional sangria why not try our Posh Bird Sangria, its also really good
Easy Champagne Sangria
- 1/2 lemon - chopped into small pieces
- I/2 orange - chopped into small pieces
- 4 Strawberries- chopped into small pieces
- 30 ml Banana Liquore
- 30 ml Cointreau
- 30 ml Spanish Brandy
- 1 Fanta Lemon
- 1 Fanta Orange
- 1/4 bottle Champagne or Cava
- Quarter fill the Glass jug with ice cubes
- Add to ice the chopped fruits
- Then add the Banana liquor, Brandy and Cointreau
- On top add equal quantities Fanta lemon and fanta orange until jug is 3/4 full
- Top up with Champagne or cava and stir