Hi and welcome to
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy
A place to inspire, share and talk everything kitchen with a side order of lifestyle and social ;)
The English Garden, Gin, Elderflower & Cucumber
The English Garden
For all you Gin lovers – this one’s for you, Gin, Elderflower and Cucumber – delicious! Just like The English Garden!
This is so English and perfect for summer afternoons …… or April evenings. The cucumber isn’t over powering at all and it’s like a lovely, light, garden party spritzer.
Sit back relax and think of England
- 50ml Gin
- 50ml Elderflower Cordial
- 5inch chunk of cucumber
- Soda Water
- Put a good handful of ice in a shaker
- Blitz cucumber in a liquidiser – no need to peel it just throw it all in. Add cucumber juice ( it will be quite thick) to the shaker.
- Put Gin and Elderflower into shaker
- Pour into glass till about half full and top up with soda water
- Add mint and a strip of cucumber peeled with a spud peeler either floating in it, wrapped around inside of glass or on top.
Sit back, sip and think of England