Hi and welcome to
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy
A place to inspire, share and talk everything kitchen with a side order of lifestyle and social ;)
Herby Chicken Italia Meatballs – A Heck of a Dish!
Herby Chicken Italia Meatballs
You just HAVE to try these Herby Chicken Italia Meatballs – I just ate the most tasty dinner – incredible and so #HEALTHYEPLS! yay! I guarantee these will become a firm favourite – definitely will in this house! I served ours with a wonderful fresh tomato sauce on a bed of pasta and a sprinkling of Parmesan and Basil
I used 10 Hecks Chicken Italia Sausages (one pack) and made 20 meat balls = WW 6 SmartPoints – yes you got it 6!!!!! woo hoo! So that’s 10 WeightWatchers Smart Points for a whole meal if you control your pasta portion!
It’s such a good filling dinner with no compromise on taste or flavour, delicious!
If you have a go at these Herby Chicken Italia Meatballs, please let me know what you think by commenting in the comments section below the post
Thanks And Enjoy
Cx (keep on tracking)
- Pack of Hecks Chicken Italia Sausages
- 1 tablespoon Dried Oregano
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Parsley
- Frylite – or Olive Oil
- 300-400g cherry or small plum Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Clove Garlic, peeled and very finally sliced
- 1/2 Punnet Mushrooms sliced
- Pasta – whatever shape you like and however much you like – cooked according to instructions
- Grated Parmesan
- Basil Leaves
- Pre-heat your oven to warm
- Remove your Hecks sausages from the packet and remove the skins, just a knife, Chop each sausage in half
- On a plate mix your dried herbs with salt and freshly ground black pepper, using damp hands roll your sausage halves into balls, finally roll in a little of the herb mix – pop on one side
- In a small pan add you halved Cherry tomatoes and the garlic and heat for 10-15 minutes string occasionally
- In a large frying pan spray with fry lite or olive oil – fry off the meatballs until nice and golden, make sure they are cooked through – about 10- 15 minutes – pop into a warm oven
- Pop your pasta onto boil – once boiling add 1-2 Tablespoons of the pasta cooking water to the tomato sauce
- In the same pan you used for the meatballs, fry off your sliced mushrooms in fry lite until golden – add your meatballs back to the pan, heat through
- Then serve pasta on plate first, followed by tomato sauce, then pile the meatballs and mushrooms on top!
- Finally sprinkle with 2 teaspoons Parmesan and some fresh basil leaves
- Totally yummy – dig in!