Hi and welcome to
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy
A place to inspire, share and talk everything kitchen with a side order of lifestyle and social ;)
Fresh Fruit Pavlova
Fresh Fruit Pavlova
This Fresh Fruit Pavlova is an easy and simple dessert. It can be topped with cream and any fruits of your choice. It’s so very summery and perfect for any occasion! So Easy and Delicious!
In fact the perfect SUMMER dessert! Perfect for BBQ’s and garden parties!
Have a go and show me your Fresh Fruit Pavlova creations, please drop me a comment below, I so love to get your comments
Big Love Cx
- 4 Egg Whites (Free-Range and large)
- 200g Golden Caster Sugar
- Pinch Salt
- 300-400ml Double Cream – whipped
- Fresh Fruits (whatever you fancy)
- I used 2 Ripe Nectarines and a couple of handfuls ripe fresh Cherries (de- stoned)
- Optional – a little fruits puree (not on mine)
- Drizzle Honey
- Mint leaves (yes I know mine are basil in the pic)
- Icing Sugar – for dusting
- Pre-heat Oven 150C/300F/Gas2
- Line a largish Baking Tray – you can make your Pavlova any shape you like!
- Using an electric mixer, beat the egg whites using a spotlessly clean bowl for a few minutes unit the egg white are stiff
- Gradually add the sugar & salt whilst the mixer is running and then whip on high speed for 7 minutes or so.
- The meringue should not be gritty, if it is keep mixing
- Spoon the meringue into the desired shape onto the lined baking tray, try to make the edges a little thicker than the middle
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for minimum 1 hour, max 1 hour 15 mins. Remove from the oven and leave to cool, should be golden brown and a little cracked but soft (I leave mine overnight and then fill in the morning)
- When you are ready to construct whip your cream until thick and spoon on meringue
- If you want a little fruit puree on the Pavlova add now
- Decorate with fresh fruits and drizzle in honey
- Finally finish with Mint leaves and a sprinkle of Icing Sugar
- Sit back, relax and tuck in ……. Cx