Hi and welcome to
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy
A place to inspire, share and talk everything kitchen with a side order of lifestyle and social ;)
Easypeasylemonsqueezy – The next 12 months – Eeeek
Easypeasylemonsqueezy – The next 12 months
So to the next 12 months, I have learnt to crawl so maybe it’s time I started to toddle a bit!
So what am I going to do?
- I know only to well I have to check and proof my posts much better, I need to slow down a bit and not get too flipping excited and rush to get my posts out
- I need to develop some new inspirational new recipes!
- I want to follow and investigate some of these so called ‘super foods’ and to try and get ahead of trends etc
- I may – just may start to do a few videos – mmm – it’s very weird hearing your own voice and seeing oneself on vid. I need to get past this 😉
- I need to improve my photos, to not take my photos under artificial light but natural daylight (hard a I work full time mmmmmm)
- I need to invest in a better camera (this will happen very soon), as soon as I find time to do the proper research
- I need to listen to my audience and do Book No 2 (yes Simon I will) and to do it as a ‘proper’ book, not just a fun photo book like the last one. This will be in 2017 I reckon!
- I have plan for a ‘Tricky Dickie’ section on Easypeasy – recipes that are slightly more difficult
- I hope to review some the interesting products and bring my lovely community many more giveaways and cool stuff!
- I may start to review restaurants – only thinking about this
- I have to continue to enjoy and love what I do – this is very important
BUT the most important thing for me is that my blog continues with integrity and sincerity. I have said this before!
So all it leaves me to do is to day THANK YOU for being a part of EPLS – and lets make the next year bigger and better than before
Love and #LovelyLemons